Tips & tricks are welcome to give a group of employees a salary increase of a certain percentage (%) or amount of money (€€€).
They way I do it now is not really efficient:
- download an overview of employees and their current salaries from Personio. These are fulltime salaries.
- add a column to calculate their new salary
- copy all the data into the import template Salary from Personio
- change all the salaries to the actual salary based on the working hours per week.
- import the document into Personio
- manually create a document with the salary increase template for every employee
Best answer by AndreaView original