Answered

How do you manage advance payment?

• 24 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello community!

We had to give some of our employees advanced payments on their salaries. However we couldn’t find in Personio a way to track these payments in the Salary tab...

Can you help me ?

Thanks!

Agathe

icon

Best answer by Andrea 30 August 2022, 12:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

This is about advance payment employees got on their bonuses and not on their base salary.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @agathe_martinot 👋🏼,

Thank you for your question! If I understand you correctly, the advanced payments should be shown in the Bonus column of your employees’ profiles. If you have already set flexible or goal bonuses, adding this one time value might disarrange the existing bonus. This is why I recommend adding a One time compensation called for example “Advanced payments/bonus”. This functionality is exactly made for these cases in which the compensation is not recurring, and the value is different every time. 

If you need more info about this functionality, I share the help center article about it:

→ Create and Manage One-Time Compensations

Please let me know if my answer is helpful for you! Otherwise, I am happy to support you further 😊.

Bon après-midi ☀️,

Andrea

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @agathe_martinot ,

Thanks for sharing your input around this topic.

I'm Julia and I work as a User Experience Researcher at Personio. I'm focusing on how we can improve our payroll solution and therefore working closely with our product & design teams to build the best product for our customers.

Currently I am looking for HR managers responsible for payroll to give me some input about their payroll process and the challenges. In case you're interested, feel free to check out the post below and reach out to me. We would highly appreciate your input!

Best,
Julia

Your reply