Answered

How to set up Gardening leave/Freistellung in Personio

• 1 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi everyone,

I’ve not been able to find any article about this, unfortunately. 

We need to put several employees on a paid Garden Leave and I was curious about how you are doing it in Personio. 

I have created a new Absence category “Garden Leave” and I am assigning it to the affected employees. Now I realized in the payroll tab that salary is being deducted for the time while on garden leave. 

Also, do you know if there is any way to make these employees not visible in the organigram?

Thank you for the help!

Best

Noelia

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 2 November 2023, 18:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Noelianu.ort,

When you created this Absence Type, did you select as Category: Vacation (paid)? Because if Unpaid leave was selected then this will be deducted from the Salary.

​​​​​​

Regarding your question on not making it visible in the Org Chart.

Employees see only the other employees in the Org Chart for which they have access to for the Public Profile. A possibility is to add all these employees to a certain department to be able to filter afterwards in Settings > Employee Roles > All Employees > Custom View.

Step 1: Create a department, name it for example: " External"

Step 2: Add these employees to that department.

Step 3: Settings > Employee Roles > All Employees > Custom View. Department -  is not - External.

Note: Custom filters will not work if this employee is under someone in the Org Chart, or is these employee has people under him in the Org Chart.

I hope this helps! Here you will find more information regarding: Create absence types and The Org Chart

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply