Answered

Payroll Information in the employee profile

• 10 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

The whole company got a raise this year, woohoo! I am now trying to upload all salaries into the ‘Personal Data - Payroll Information’ section at once. I have imported the salaries through ‘Import - Salary Upload’ but this only adjusts the ‘Salary’-component, not the ‘Personal Data’-component. How can I do this without having to adjust every one of our team members manually? I don’t wanna have any errors, as this is about salary.

Thanks!

Warm regards,

Sara

icon

Best answer by Andrea 10 November 2022, 17:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @saraavr,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

In order to update the salary data of your employees within the Personal info, you need to use the template and follow the instructions of the following help center article:

→ Import employee data

Make sure that the attributes you want to update are written in the template exactly as they are written in the employee profiles, and that you choose the type of import employee bulk upload in the import wizard. 

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

P.S. In case haven’t done so yet: it would be lovely if you could take two minutes to say Hi and introduce yourself here: it’s a great way to get started in the Community & meet other HR Professionals!

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

Userlevel 1

Hi Andrea,

Just checking: in the EN Employee Data form, can I leave everything but the email addresses out? 

So my excel sheet would consist of email address and new salary?

Thanks for helping!!

Warm regards,

Sara

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @saraavr!

Yes, this is correct. If this is only new information that you would like to update, you can add only the email address and the new salary in the respective columns. I recommend trying the process out for a couple of employee profiles, and then importing the information for everyone, since imports are not retrievable. 

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Have a lovely weekend.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @saraavr 

Thanks for sharing your input around this topic.

I'm Julia and I work as a User Experience Researcher at Personio. I'm focusing on how we can improve our payroll solution and therefore working closely with our product & design teams to build the best product for our customers.

Currently I am looking for HR managers responsible for payroll to give me some input about their payroll process and the challenges. In case you're interested, feel free to check out the post below and reach out to me. We would highly appreciate your input!

Best,
Julia

Your reply