Answered

Salary tab in Payroll shows wrong attributes

• 15 November 2022
  • 3 replies

We have added a new section and attributes to the employee's profiles and now it shows in the Salary tab in Payroll. 
I checked Payroll attributes and they not supposed to be there. 

Would very much appreciate your input 🙏

icon

Best answer by Andrea 16 November 2022, 16:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @TaniaSchultz,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Could it be that your new attributes are marked as unique ids? All attributes marked as such appear automatically in the preliminary payroll. You can check this setting under Settings > People > Employee information:

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Hi Andrea, 

Thank you! It worked! 🙌🙌🙌

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @TaniaSchultz 

Thanks for sharing your input around this topic!

I'm Julia and I work as a User Experience Researcher at Personio. I'm focusing on how we can improve our payroll solution and therefore working closely with our product & design teams to build the best product for our customers.

Currently I am looking for HR managers responsible for payroll to give me some input about their payroll process and the challenges. In case you're interested, feel free to check out the post below and reach out to me.

We would highly appreciate your input!

Best,
Julia

Your reply