Answered

Work schedule info in payroll

• 23 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi there, 

I need to have Work schedule appearing on my payroll table, but I can't see an option to select this because it isn't an attribute.

Is there a way around this, other than creating an attribute and then transferring the info from the Work schedule across into the attribute? I am really reluctant to do this because having duplicate places to populate the same info is too likely to cause errors and inconsistencies. 

I need to share this info to Finance because part time workers scheduled to not work on a bank holiday have to have additional pay.

i.e. a part time worker works Tues- Thurs needs to be paid for St Patrick's day 17th March which falls on a Friday this year, but a part time worker who works Wed- Friday doesn't need any extra pay.

Thanks

Alice

icon

Best answer by Annlisa 24 February 2023, 09:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @AliceM 😊,

Unfortunately, the only workaround would be the same as you mentioned and so to create a custom attribute List of option type in which you add the Working schedules.  As soon as you fill it out, you can add it to your Payroll table.

To add Attributes to the Payroll export you need to go to Settings>Salary&Payroll>General>Attributes & compensation types in personal info tab. Once the new Attribute is created you will be able to select it and add it to the Preliminary Payroll. 

I do understand, as you already mentioned, that this is not ideal for you.

Since this is a technical limitation, I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.
In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?
  • Why? What would be the added value for you?
  • How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.
Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.
Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us :raised_hands::skin-tone-4:.

Best,

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi there, 

Thanks for replying. 

I’ve made an Ideation post, here:Work schedule info needed in payroll | Personio Community

Please upvote it! 

Your reply