April 22nd is World Earth Day, which this year takes place around the motto "Invest in our Planet". As part of this, we at Personio have launched Earth Week. During this week, everything revolves around the topic of sustainability & environment and how we can contribute to it in our daily work.
We would like to take this opportunity to talk to you about sustainability in companies and to introduce Personio Green to you in detail.
What is Personio Green?
- Together with Planetly, you as a company calculate, reduce and compensate your carbon footprint.
- You can get important information about your employees' carbon footprint directly through Personio - no need to send a separate survey to employees, saving time and effort.
- As soon as you are CO2 neutral (usually after a few weeks), you will receive a Planetly certificate and a Personio badge as a "Green Employer". We also highlight this on your career page or homepage - a big advantage in the race for the best talent.
- We wholeheartedly support climate-neutral employers.
With the Planetly certificate you receive, we will refund you 5% on your annual Personio payment.
" Learn more here "
and book your demo session with your Growth-Manger
Since we developed Personio Green together with our partner Planetly in September 2021, we have already been able to help a number of customers on their way to becoming a climate-neutral employer, for example:
- printvision AG
- CLEVIS GmbH
- ITONICS GmbH
- Welotec GmbH
- abl social federation GmbH
- Recare Solutions GmbH
We would like to give you the opportunity to ask all open questions about Personio Green and discuss them with customers who have already started the process or even been awarded as Green Employer.
We are looking forward to your comments about Personio Green, sustainability and our Earth Week!
Lea & the Personio Sustainability Committee