Question

Editing Calendar Invites for Interviewers

• 23 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

1 year ago the question "How can I edit the calendar invite that interviewers receive?" was raised by @Dulcie and basically was informed that this is not possible to be done and asked to be raised on the ideation area.

Was this raised there?
After 1 year, was there any update on the product?

I am concluding my calendar integrations at this point but the fact I cannot edit the invites that go for interviewers is just super poor. My interviewers are used to get rich context (text and links) before interviews are done in order to better prepare for them.

Look forward to some direction and when can we expect get this feature implemented on Personio Recruit.

Cheers,

Fre

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Frederico Machado de Campos,

I have searched the Ideation area for this idea but did not get any results.

Going forward, if you want to check if an idea has been submitted, I would suggest using the search feature at the top right of the Community page, where you can see previously submitted questions and ideas. In this way, if your idea has already been submitted, you can upvote it to give it more traction, or you can submit it yourself if you see that it has not yet been submitted. ✍ 

For now, I would kindly ask you to submit this idea so that it can be seen by our Product Team and so that other Community members can start to vote on it. ☝

In case you have other questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know. 😀

Best,

Steve

Hi,

Thanks for the support. I saw that this was raised as a question but never moved to ideation area. Such a pitty to see a feature that is crucial for customized calendar integration to work at my workplace.

When submitted, how likelly is for this idea to get into production? Do you have an estimate average time for that?

Cheers,
Fre​​​​​​​

Your reply