Answered

2 public holidays calendars assigned

• 19 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi all, 

Do you know if it’s possible to assign 2 different public holidays calendars to the same employee?

If it’s possible, how can I do it? 

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 20 April 2023, 17:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @help_needed

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎉 😁 I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

I am afraid that is not possible currently to assign two different public holidays calendars to the same employee. Please note currently public holidays based on the schedule selected in the employees assigned office. Please check this in Settings > Offices. As only one office can be selected for an employee the same applied for the public holiday calendars.

Currently, you will need to create a different Office for each Public holiday schedule needed. It is also possible to create your own custom public holiday schedule as required from within Settings > Public Holidays. Please see this article below for some more information:
👉🏼 Configure Public Holiday Calendars and Public Holidays

Once the schedule is created as required you will then need to assign it to the relevant office as seen in this article below:
👉🏼​ Assign Public Holiday Calendars

I know this is not the ideal solution and as such I highly recommend interacting with this other Community Ideation post:

👉🏼Admin Settings > Offices > Public Holiday Calendar

Please vote for this similar idea and also comment on it to include your own use case, by doing this the product team can see the demand for this feature. They will potentially include it in future updates to the softwares functionality and prioritise it based on this demand. 

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I hope you have a lovely day 🌻

All the best,

Erica 

Badge +1

Thank you Erica for the explanation, it was very useful!

Your reply