Skip to main content

Hi,

We have created a special approval process for certain types of absence. The process only applies to certain employees, so an employee filter is also set. In the first step, the manager must approve the absence and in the 2nd step, a specific role x. The process itself works, but the 2nd approver (employee in role x) does not receive an email notification. The approval request only appears in the inbox in Personio. I have checked the personal settings and the e-mail notification is activated. What can be the reasons why the 1st approver receives an email in addition to the inbox notification and the 2nd does not?

Thanks for your help :)

Hi @Daniela O.,

For me, it looks like the entire process you have described is correct and if the employee has the Notifications for Approvals activated, I wonder if maybe, it is related to the employee’s email address itself. Do you know if the employee is getting other notifications from Personio or it just the one for approval requests? I’m sharing here some troubleshooting in case the employee is not receiving any email from Personio: Why am I not receiving system emails from Personio?

In case the employee is receiving other notifications and not the one related the the approval requests, I would suggest you to create a support request via Help. In the Community we can help with any topic but if this requires to check your account, the best approach is to contact our Support Team.

Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our Support Team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with! 😃

I wish you a lovely day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply