Answered

5 year anniversay one time holiday increase

• 1 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

We give employees a 5 yeear sunshine break, which is an extra 2 weeks holiday for their 5 year anniversay, we added this to personio but it now reaccures each year, is there a way inwhich we can set this as a one off?

icon

Best answer by Annlisa 2 March 2023, 15:56

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @Tabatha 😊,

As you already mentioned the extra days granted based on Tenure will be granted every year after 5 years in the company (as per your settings).

The workaround I’m currently thinking would be to create a new Accrual policy, as the current one is already assigned and cannot be amended. You do not need to include in the new one the extra entitlement based on tenure. 

For your employees 5th Anniversary you can perform a Manual Adjustment by adding 2 weeks extra of holidays to their Absence Entitlement. To help you with that, you can set up a Reminder  for your Employees Anniversary, if you do not have one already created. 

I do understand that this will require a manual work from your end, however I hope this workaround might help you!

Since this is a current Product Limitation, I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. 😍🙌🏼 This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.

Wishing you a lovely afternoon!

Best,

Your reply