Skip to main content
Answered

Ablaufdatum Urlaubsanspruch ändern

• 14 June 2024
  • 1 reply

How can I change the expiration date (31.03.2024) for vacation entitlement?

We would like to extend the expiry of the carryover by 5 days (05.04.2024)

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Hi @Tanja Mittag

I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊.

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

You can edit the settings of an Accrual policy by navigating to Settings > Work Hours and Absences > Absence. Select the absence type and click on the Accrual policy. At the top right, click on the three dots (...) > Edit. Go to step 4 Carryover. Here, you can set the carried over days expiry, however, you can only select a number of months. It is not currently possible to select a number of days. Additionally, please note that you can’t edit or delete a policy that’s already assigned to people. You would have to remove employees from the policy in order to edit it or you can create a new Accrual policy with the desired settings and then transfer the employees to the new policy.

I can understand why extending the carryover expiry by a number of days would be useful, and I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽.

Best,

Steve

Your reply