Answered

Attendance approvals

• 7 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi,

I am trying to switch on the attendance tracking for one of our regions and set approvals. For each person, their attendance should be approved by their manager. When i go into “set approvals” it appears that i cant select “supervisor” as the approval goes to all that have that particular role assigned. How do i get it to go to THEIR supervisor and not all. This impacts around 200 employees and their respective supervisors. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 10 July 2023, 12:30

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Sarah Wetherell

It’s possible to setup Approvals to be approved by the Supervisor. When you setup Supervisor as Default it will go the respective supervisor.

I suppose that in your case it’s not going to the supervisor because you have other Employee Filters setup in the Approval process.

In this case I would suggest you to contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply