Skip to main content
Answered

Can we upload a second Sicknote Document to Absences?

• 26 June 2024
  • 6 replies

Dear Personio Users, 

Yesterday I had to upload two justification pieces to one of my employees absences illness in Personio. However, I was able to upload only one. It told me that no other document can be uploaded. Is there some possibility to upload two documents? Anything in the setup to modify?

Thank you very much!

Best regards, Stefanie

6 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Stefanie Piera,

I’m afraid, currently, it is only possible to upload one document by absence request. The only think I can think of is to create a document merging the two certificates or to have them uploaded in the Employee profile > Documents tab. I know this is not ideal but there are possible workarounds I didn’t want to lose the chance to share with you.

I think this would be a great improvement in Personio so, I would like to encourage you to vote to the following idea that was recorded in our Ideation area 💪🏼

If you feel something is missing there or you want to add anything else, please feel free to add some comments there. Remember that you can post any suggestion of improvement in our Ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our Product Team. 

I hope this helps, Stefanie! If you have further questions, do not hesitate to let me know! 😃

Wishing you a great afternoon! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Badge

Thank you Zulema for your detailed answer! 

I tried to connect to the link in order to vote for the idea but it told me I don’t have access. Is there anything I can do about it?

Userlevel 1

Hi @Stefanie Piera 🤗

Only customers have access to the ideation area — I just checked and updated your account, so you should be good to go!
Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you. :)

Best,
Lina

Badge

Hi Lina, 

Ah wonderful! Thank you for updating my profile! I just voted so it went up from 23 to 24 :)

How many votes you need in order to progress with a request?

Best regards, 

Stefanie

Userlevel 1

Hi Stefanie, 

You’re very welcome! ☺️ While upvotes do play a significant role in our decision-making process, we don't have a specific number of votes or a set timeframe for progressing with a request. Our product team regularly reviews the ideation area and considers a variety of factors.
In the meantime, feel free to keep posting new ideas and upvoting others!

Best regards, 

Lina

Badge

Hi Lina, 

I see! Thank you very much for your feedback and explanation!

I wish you a lovely evening!

Best regards, Stefanie

Your reply