Answered

Carryover from 2021 showing in 2023 (in the set up phase)

• 9 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

Since I don’t see this topic anywhere, here is my case:

• We are setting up Personio right now in the company.
  • To have the visibility of taken vacation days, I imported all past vacation days from 2021 and 2022 with a bulk import.
  • I assigned the first vacation policy of 25 days as of hire days for all employees.
  • Since we changed policy this year, I assigned a new 35 days policy for the current accrual period.

Problem is: the carryover of 2021 is carried over until 2023. As an example: on this employee profile, the carryover is 27,4 even if policy is 25 days for 2022, which means the carryover of 2021 has been taken into account.

How can I solve it?

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 13 February 2023, 13:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Hellohere 

To fix this issue, I would suggest doing a manual adjustment to put in the correct carryover balance. You will enter the adjusted amount of days and put the effective date of this adjustment to 31.12.2022, which will count the days as carryover. Once this has been done, the correct figure should now show. 

You also have the option to do this in bulk by using the Accrual balance upload import. Again, you would put in the correct days to be carried over into 2023 and put the effective date of the upload at the 31.12.2022. 

If you run into any difficulties with this, please let me know.

Best,

Conor

Your reply