Answered

Create a series of absences

• 13 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hey all, 

We are currently in the process of implementing Personio and the way we have set up WFH days in our old system is that you can select a certain date on which your schedule for WFH starts. So you can create a series of absences (in this case for working from home). So for example I am WFH every wednesday and friday, is there a way to permanently put this into my absence calendar so I don’t have to manually fill out my WFH days every month since it’s the same (sometimes it differs but then you can delete one entry). 

Thanks! 

Luc

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 20 March 2024, 14:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Lucv3l,

The way that we currently have to record a series of absences is via Import with all the absences days. Let’s say, you work from home every Wednesday and Friday, so you can prepare an Import and add those days for how long you need. For that, you should select the option to Import absence periods in bulk and the instructions can be found in the following Help Center article:

I’m aware this is not exactly what you wanted but this is the way we have for now. If you have a suggestion of improvement you would like to share with us, you can share it with us in our Ideation area:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature.

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us! 👏🏼

I wish you an amazing day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply