Answered

Holidays taken

• 27 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi 

I need to pull a report on holiday usage company wide.

I’ve used Employee list to get Holiday balance and and holiday planned balance which is great.

What I still need is how many holidays have been taken, or if I could pull what their allowance was, I could create a formula within excel to work out days taken.

What perhaps makes this more complicated is we have some people who carried over holidays from last year and others who have started this year so wouldn't have the full entitlement.    

Has anyone got any advice please.

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 28 March 2023, 17:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Tabatha 

You can pull this information using our Custom Reports function and choosing the Timeframe type of report. You would then input the desired date range and choose the Absence Name - Taken (days) and the Absence Name - Periods.

This will now pull up a report like shown below which will outline the amount of days taken and the dates in which the absences took place.

There are also a number of other attributes you can pull using this type of report as shown below, which may be useful for the data you need. 

If you require any further support on how to set this up, please let me know and I will be happy to help 😀

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi Conor,

Thanks, this would indeed work, however for some reason we don’t seem to have the options you pictured above.

Instead these are the options we have

How would I add the options you mentioned, is it something we have disabled during the build process, which I wasn't part of.

Please could you advise further.

Thank you :) 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Tabatha,

From your image I can see that you have selected the point in time type of report, whereas to avail of these other attributes you need to choose the Timeframe type of report. Once this has been changed, you should now see the other options available for selection.

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Thanks Conor, this has worked perfectly!

Your reply