Answered

How to allow employees to upload sick notes?

• 28 February 2024
  • 2 replies

• Getting Started
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone,

We're looking to empower employees to upload their own sick notes after the 3rd day of sickness, so far only HR has rights to upload it. Could anyone guide me on the settings that need adjustment to make this possible for the employees themselves? I hope we don’t need to give them editing rights for absences in the “all employees” role for that?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 1 March 2024, 11:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @crea 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

To allow for the employee to upload an absence certificate, simply navigate to Settings > Employee role > Choose the employee role > Access rights. Once within here the employee needs:

• Propose Own for the absence certificates under Documents.
  • Propose Own for the absence type under Absences

Once this access has been granted, they will be able to now upload their own certificate going forward.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Conor

Hey @crea 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

To allow for the employee to upload an absence certificate, simply navigate to Settings > Employee role > Choose the employee role > Access rights. Once within here the employee needs:

• Propose Own for the absence certificates under Documents.
  • Propose Own for the absence type under Absences

Once this access has been granted, they will be able to now upload their own certificate going forward.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Conor

Thank you!

Your reply