Skip to main content
Answered

Incorrect calculation of hours and overtime

• 1 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, 

We have noticed that the recorded overtime is being calculated incorrectly. 

10 hours are compensated monthly and may not be credited to the overtime account. 

The specific case is the month of June: 

If I add all the times together, it's 126 minutes plus. Then the recorded time is even correct (16x8 + 126 min = 130:06), and also remains (5:54). The overtime is not correct here (4:49).

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

Thank you very much!

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Hi @schopu96,

The Time tracked overview widget breaks down an employee’s attendance data into their target, tracked, time off, overtime and remaining time. The amount of overtime they accumulate also depends on their work schedule settings and absence settings. 

In this case, I would suggest you to create a support request via The in-product Help area to allow us to review your specific example, as the overtime calculation is subject to other settings. 

Be aware that only Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Since the international community is open for markets from different countries, the language we use is English. If you don’t feel very confident with the language, don’t worry, you can use an automatic translating tool. I personally use DeepL.

I have translated your post this time 😊.

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language!

I wish you a lovely day!

Best,

Steve

Your reply