Answered

New Field Attribute in Attendance.

• 10 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi,
We need to add a new field in Attendance time tracking that is not a project/comment. How do we add a new field which is not a project or a comment? Our use case is we have different offices and we would like the employees to add the office they are working from on that specific day. The office location is flexible and the employee would work from different offices each day based on their preference. I could not find a setting to add a new field for Attendance.
Please let us know as soon as possible as we want the employees to mark the right location.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 12 July 2023, 17:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

​​Hi @sinduri,

Thank you for your community question! You can add new fields by going to Settings > Attendance > Projects > Add project > You can here fill in for example: Office A.

Once again thank you for your community question. Here you will find more information regarding: Set Up and Use Project-Based Time Tracking.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia

Hi @Sofia from Personio 
Thank you for your reply.
But that way we would not be able to select the project that we spent the time on, right? We would like a separate field to track time for the location of the office. And be able to export 2 different columns for projects and location of office.
Is it not possible to add a custom field to attendance?
Thank you. Hope you have a lovely day.
Best Regards!

Userlevel 5

Hi @sinduri,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately we don’t have this option, a Work Around would be to give the projects Office names as mentioned in previous message.
But in case you pull out an Attendance Period report it will show all under Project. 

Here you will find more information regarding: Set Up and Use Project-Based Time Tracking.

You can search for a post in our ideation area and to vote for it, in case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement. In case you don’t find any idea that describes your need, you can always post a new idea:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply