Skip to main content

Hello! I am not sure if I did something wrong here, so please be patient. I noticed earlier this year that the part timers have lesser holiday hours that what they should have gotten, and it seems that the system pro-rated their holiday hours on an already pro-rated value (On the absence page, all the accrual polices are set to pro rate - Based on weekly working days). I have to turn off the “Absence entitlement proration based on working days” and then they have the correct holiday hours again. 

My problem was solved then. But now, I have an employee who changed FTE from 0,4 to 1,0 and then back to 0,4 again, and I have to create a new working schedule for him, but now I am unable to turn the “Absence entitlement proration based on working days” option - I can only choose a number from 4-7 days. 

How can I fix this without manually adjusting his holidays for this year? I am trying to not adjust it manually as I want to make sure all other part timers won't face the same issue again. 

Thanks in advance! 

Hi @Rina🙂

In the Accrual policy settings, it is also possible to set the Proration based on weekly working hours. This option is suitable for employees working the full week but with reduced hours.

Please note that an Accrual policy can only be modified when it is not assigned to employees.

If you need further support based on your account configuration, I would suggest you create a support request via Help & Feedback.

Help & Feedback > Browse for help > Contact us

Through a support ticket, we will be able to log in into your account, check the settings together with you.
Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our Support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information to your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely afternoon. 🙌

Best,

Weena

Your reply