Answered

Public Holidays are not working properly

• 30 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

I have created a custom public holidays calendar for New Zealand which I assigned to our NZ office and moved the relevant people from the Australian office to the NZ one. However, now although 2023 shows the NZ public holidays in the calendar, for 2024 it shows both AU and NZ holidays. Do you know why? 

When I tried this with other offices it didn’t happen. Only with NZ and AU.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 1 December 2023, 09:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Fani Delliou

that's a good question. It is possible that a system holiday calendar has been duplicated.

If this happens, a copy of the system holiday calendar will be created in the custom holiday calendar. If country specific holidays are then added to this calendar, you have a copied calendar, e.g. from NZ with manually added days from AU. 

This is a possibility. However, I cannot say in the community whether this is also the reason in your case. 

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

All the best.

Efrain

Badge +1

Hello,

I did duplicate the AU calendar to create my custom NZ calendar but I basically deleted all the non relevant holidays in the copy and added all the additional ones, so why is it still showing?

Userlevel 5

Hi @Fani Delliou

thanks for your answer 👍🏻

Can you send a request directly to our support team so that we can have a closer look at your account? 

That would be great. 🙂

Cheers, 

Efrain

Your reply