Answered

Show expiration date of leave balances

• 24 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hey all,

We have recently introduced Personio as our HRIS, we are based in the Netherlands and for our Dutch entity we make use of 2 leave types that everyone gets at the beginning of the year. So we have the statutory leave (you can use this up to 1,5 years after accruing it) and the extra-statutory leave (you can use this up to 5 years after accruing it). In our previous HRIS employees could see exactly when their  leave balance for 2023 for example would expire i.e:

Statutory leave - accrued 20 days on 01-01-2023 (expiration date 30-06-2024) but in Personio they can only see their accrual bot not the expiration date.

Is this something we can do/add or is would this have to be implemented by Personio?

Thanks! 

Luc

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 26 April 2024, 13:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Lucv3l 

At the moment in Personio you can see the Carryover expiration date but only for the current year when the carryover is about to actually expire. Here an example of the days expiring on the 30.06.2024 for the current period 📆 

Keep in mind that the system will deduct first from the carryover instead of the actual Policy entitlement.

I can understand why being able to see the expiration date since the beginning would be useful, and I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team 💡 

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽.

Best,

Badge +1

Thank you! So for example if I have my extra statutory leave of 2024 left in 2026, will I see this reflected in the absence calendar? That I have a x amount of days from 2024 still left?

Your reply