Answered

Stand-in Cover

• 23 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

If a person returns on the 2nd from annual leave and I want to use him as my Stand in from the 3rd of a month the system tells me that this is not possible as the person is not available.

Does anyone know why that is?

Is that on purpose and can you disable this?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 27 February 2023, 16:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @bruchm,

If the person is back from the annual leave on that date, there is no other absence period for the time, and the person is on status active, then it should be possible to choose them as a substitute. In order to check this thoroughly, it is necessary to check the person’s profile who you would like to select as a substitute. If you are an admin in your account, you can check this yourself. If it is not the case, I would recommend reaching out to your administrator. 

If all the above added requirements are filled, and you still cannot select your college as a substitute, I would suggest you to contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely afternoon.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply