Answered

Time tracking in Vacations

• 12 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi!

I set up the schedule in order to generally discount the hours you do not register from the overtime/balance time….

My question is, why is discounted the absent hours from an approved absence that do not need to be discounted like vacations? Attached: 

This generates disbalances…I do not see the logic on this, and of course, there is no reference on the guide to change this keeping the discounting 

Could you kindly help?

Best,

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 17 January 2024, 19:43

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @SharimVillalta,

To  better understand your concern, can you please tell me if in the Absence type called “Vacaciones” you have activated the Consider time tracked during absences of this type as overtime? option? We recommend that you enable this settings option for all Absence types that are considered as actual absence periods in your company (example: "Paid vacation" and "Sick leave"), as automatic deficit hours will be generated if the setting option Track automatic deficit hours for days with no time tracked? is active.

Please be aware that any changes in the Absences types or Work Schedules are done retroactively, so if you have to make some adjustments please have this in mind. 

For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center articles: 

Please let me know if you have further questions! 😃

Wishing you a lovely day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply