Answered

Vacation change from 25 to 28 Days per 01.07.?

• 20 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Our vacation policy has changed. Is it possible to ajust “old” employers from 25 to 28 day, to a certain date? If yes, how?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 21 June 2023, 15:30

View original

2 replies

Badge

And if this is not possible. I have to calculate it by hand. How do i do it?! :/ struggeling here with the correct math

Userlevel 5

Hi @u.kleinschmidt 

Thank you for reaching out to the community with your question! When assigning a new Accrual policy you have these 3 options for selecting the date:

-Hire date
-Start of the current period
-Next entitlement period

In case you would like to make for example an adjustment for pervious year you can make a manual adjustment. Here you will find more information regarding manual adjustments: Adjust Absence balances.

Relevant profile > Absence tab > Relevant Absence type > Adjust balance.

Regarding your other question on calculating, we would have to see within your Account Settings for that certain employee, in this case I would suggest you to contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia

Your reply