Answered

Vacation days entitlement gone

• 11 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I have to bother the user’s with my trivial question:

One day to the next, the holiday entitlements of all our employees were gone - or don’t get displayed anymore. As this was a not so trivial calculation I just wonder how this could happen? Did we set-up something up the wrong way maybe or did someone in Munich screw up the database? No matter what I hit in, no numbers show up. So I gather that this is a database / programming issue. I have like every role there is in Personio...

So maybe someone has experienced this as well before and knows what happened? See screenshot - yes, it was all there once...

Thank you for your kind help, Patrick

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 11 July 2023, 09:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @P.Ziegler 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

So first of all in regards to your issues contacting support, only the nominated Account Owners are able to send in support requests on behalf of your company. Therefore I would ensure that you have been nominated as an Account Owner, as this may be why the option is not visible for you. 

If you are an Account Owner, please follow the guidance within our helpcenter article on Find Answers to request support from the team.

From your screenshot, I can see that no entitlement policy has been assigned. Personio will never make any changes within a customer’s account, therefore I could not explain exactly what happened here. It seems that somehow the accrual policy may have been unassigned by accident or there was never one in the first place and a manual adjustment was made instead. 

To fix the entitlement, simply click on Manage policy and select the correct accrual policy for the employee. Once this has been assigned, the entitlement should now be visible within the employee’s Absence tab. To help you on this, here is our guide on how to Assign Accrual Policies.

Please let me know if you run into any difficulties with this.

Best,

Conor

Also as an account owner I could not see the “Contact support” button - my colleagues could when we played with it. Weird.

Ok, figured, some update changed / reset the previous vacation policy settings and I have to re-assign it individually. That worked. Merci bien!

The exact same thing has happened with our account while we were on holiday - appears that employees that had carryover from previous year can still see their entitlement days, but others have nothing where entitlement used to show, just like in the OPs screen shot. We have lost previously visible entitlements, be they from policies or manually adjusted, which were still visible a month ago. Not amused, to put it mildly.

Your reply