Answered

Visible absences on the calendar integration

• 5 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi,

i wanted to know, if it is possible that all absences once accepted will be shown in the integrated calender (f.e.outlook) of certain employees/supervisors?

Thanks

Ruben

icon

Best answer by Andrea 10 February 2023, 12:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @PersHRJAMES,

Depending on the access rights that your employees have, they will be able to see other employees’ absences once they have been approved. Your employees will be able to see all absence types they see in the Absence timeline within their Personio account on their Outlook/Google calendar, once the integration has been configured.

Let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

thanks for the support. 

A few things are clear now. But how come that only sick leaves will be shown in outlook? If an employee is requesting home office for example, it is not shown in the employees outlook calender! 

Tanks a lot

Ruben

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @PersHRJAMES,

Absence types with the category remote work are not transferred to your company calendar. The logic behind this, is that the employees are not really absent, just working from another place rather than the office. You can read more about this topic in our help center: Set up home office.

All absence types with other categories should be visible for employees if the settings I stated before have been configured.

Let me know if there is anything else I should clarify!

Best,

Andrea

Your reply