Wochenende und freie Tage (bei Teilzeit) in einer anderen Farbe darstellen

• 25 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Liebe Community, 

aktuell ist es so, dass das Wochenende und auch freien Tage unserer Teilzeit-Mitarbeiter im Kalender hellgrau angezeigt werden. Kann man diese Farbe ändern, sodass die Abwesenheit mehr heraussticht? Oder geht dies nur über den Import der entsprechenden Abwesenheit?

Feiertage sind z.B. etwas schöner dargestellt 😉

Vielen Dank und schöne Grüße, 

Katharina 

The original post was translated by the moderator.

Dear Community, 

At the moment, the weekends and days off of our part-time employees are displayed in light grey in the calendar. Is it possible to change this colour so that the absence stands out more? Or is this only possible by importing the corresponding absence?

Public holidays, for example, are displayed a little nicer 😉

Many thanks and best regards, 

Katharina 

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Katharina van Reimersdahl 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Unfortunately it is not possible to change the colour of the days off according to the work schedule. This would be a design feature of which the Product Team would need to implement overall for our customers. 

As you mentioned you can create an absence which allows for colour coding that can allow you to differentiate between the days off and importing them in bulk. If you believe we could have more customisation on the Absence Calendar, kindly provide your feedback to the Product Team via our Ideation Area.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply