Skip to main content

Meet the Team: Daniele

• 9 September 2024
  • 0 replies
Meet the Team: Daniele

Dear Community,

Have you ever wondered: Who are the people behind the profile pictures, who look after the forum and work behind the scenes?  Over the next few weeks, we want to shed some light on this and introduce ourselves one by one. After Melissa and Mohamed, it's my turn today.

How would my friends describe me? As an adventurous curly-haired person with an international background who always brings a good vibes to the room.

It's a pleasure to introduce myself today! My highlight in my job is actually getting to know you personally and exchanging ideas with you, the members of our community! Especially at events such as the HUG and other meetups such as customer events, Community STAR Meetups, etc.
I launched the speed networking format at HUG in 2021, and I still enjoy it the most.

Have any of you been to speed networking?

A few facts about me:

• At Personio since April 2021, so 3 and a half years.
  • My role: I'm basically the administrator for the community platformand I'm responsible in the team for ensuring that all the processes in the background run like clockwork. I'm also the person in the team who prefers to work with Excel spreadsheets. (Yes, data analysis can be fun!. My focus has changed a lot over the last few years; I was in charge of the International Community at the very beginning, launched the STAR program, and am now also the contact person for strategic issues in the community.
  • Last book I read: “Stillness is the Key” by Ryan Holiday 📚
  • Last trip: 2 months in Vietnam, China & Thailand - during my sabbatical I was allowed to take two whole months of unpaid leave from Personio. There I was able to indulge my thirst for adventure again, travel a lot and communicate in many different languages.
  • Dog or cat person?: dog, no question! 🐶
  • 3 adjectives that describe me: Funny, empathetic, open-minded.
  • My biggest passion: Learning foreign languages and backpacking. You can often combine the two 🙂 🗺️
  • I don't leave the house without...: Depending on what I have planned: Headphones, my Kindle eBook, my fan... and lately I also like to leave my cell phone at home in case I go for a little walk

Nice to meet you all!

I look forward to meeting you too: if you’d like to introduce yourself, drop us a line in the post below:

Be the first to reply!

Your reply