Skip to main content

Some of you might know me from the community – but if not, here’s a little introduction! 😄
I started at Personio nearly five years ago in our Customer Support Team, diving deep into Personio’s products. After that, I conducted Product Trainings before joining the Community Team 3.5 years ago. Initially, I was mostly responsible for moderation in the community. Today, I focus on fostering interactions between you, our members – whether within the community itself or at our in-person events. 🤝

At Personio: Since Dec 2019

Favorite weekend activity: Hiking – preferably with a great view! 🌄

Favorite Comfort Food or Go-To Recipe: My Go-To Recipe is simple oven Veggies with Avo and Sour Cream, Comfort Food: Anything with Chocolate 

Favorite Travel Experience or Dream Destination: Favorite Travel Experience, South Africa! And a dream destination in the Future: Argentina, I am soo looking forward to a trip there. If you have reccomendations, I’d love to hear them! 

Favorite board game: No doubt: Tac! (Settlers of Catan is also high on the list.)

Dog or cat: Definitely cat. Independent, elegant, and – like me – always in search of the perfect sunspot. 🐱

Can’t leave the house without: Headphones, phone, and the hope of meeting friendly people along the way. 💑

My focus is mostly on our German-speaking Community, that’s why you don’t see me as often here as my dear colleague Moe. Though I like our international Community a lot! I believe that we all can learn a lot from each other. ❤️

Best regards,
Lena

Be the first to reply!

Your reply