🏆 Be one of the first 300 and earn your Personio Essentials Badge in the new Voyager Academy

• 31 May 2023
  • 4 replies
🏆 Be one of the first 300 and earn your Personio Essentials Badge in the new Voyager Academy
Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Dear Community, 

As you may have noticed, the new Personio Voyager Academy has recently gone live! 🎉 
You've already browsed through the learning content and are now wondering how you can get the most out of it? 

Whether you’re new to Personio just starting out your journey to the future of HR, or a Personio expert already well on your way. Now is the time to earn your Personio Essentials badge.

Why, you ask? Well, here are 3 🔥 reasons: 

1. It’s the perfect place to take self-guided learning, refresh or refine your Personio knowledge and enhance your company’s setup to make the most of Personio
  2. The Personio Essentials badge will progress your career by confirming your status as a Personio Expert, which you can then share with your network on LinkedIn
  3. Last but certainly not least, the first 100 users who pass the Essentials course will receive the epic Personio Voyage swag pack shown in the image above!* 🎁
    As well as the first 300 users receiving the limited edition of the Pioneer Badge.

So don’t delay, head over to Personio Voyager Academy today & take the Personio Essentials path today to earn your badge.

p.s. If you are one of our more experienced Personio users, you can take our final quiz straight away by going directly to the assessment to earn your badge without following the full learning path.

More details around the new Hub Voyage by Personio for all Personio learning content, product updates, support and networking you will find here: 

Good luck!
Chelsea & the Academy Team

*👉 The Terms and Conditions apply: https://www.personio.com/voyage-giveaway-gtc/ 

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

How do I find out if I’m one of the first 100?! :P

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hey @JHBEM - I’m excited to get the merch out to the winners, too! Emails with information on how to claim your prize should be sent next week. Keep an eye on your inbox!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi everyone,

Not too long ago we introduced you to our new hub for learning resources, Voyage by Personio. At the same time, we also announced the launch of the Voyager Academy! To celebrate, the first 100 learners who earned the Personio Essentials badge had the opportunity to win a Personio Voyage merchandise pack. (see cover picture)

Let's celebrate some of the winners from the community together!

🤩 Congratulations to:

1. @flyinghannah 
  2. @DanielRecktenwald 
  3. @suminair 
  4. @Felicityhh 
  5. @Lisa 
  6. @OCSanoptis 
  7. @MBaux 
  8. @Volvic 
  9. @Skeku 
  10. @Siska 

All winners have been informed via email with instructions on how to claim their gift. if you think you should have received an email but haven’t seen it come through, double-check your spam/junk mailbox.

👏 A big round of applause to all of you. Enjoy your exclusive Voyage package!

By the way, it’s not too late to pass the Personio Essentials quiz, earn the badge, and claim one of the limited edition Voyage Pioneer pins! Offer ends 31 July 2023. Terms and Conditions apply. 

Lastly, we’d love to hear about your successes and experiences with the Voyager Academy here in the comments! 🚀

I wish you a wonderful rest of the week!
-Chelsea

Badge +2

Hi Chelsea,

thank you for the gift and all the work you are doing for the Personio Community. I really appreciate your efforts and I’m excited what to expect from Voyage in the future.

Best,

Oliver

Your reply