Skip to main content
News

New Category & a Fresh New Look: This Will Make Your Start in the Community Even Easier! 🎨🆕

• 30 July 2024
  • 0 replies
New Category & a Fresh New Look: This Will Make Your Start in the Community Even Easier! 🎨🆕

Hi Community 

A lot is happening in our forum, especially in one of our core areas: “Getting Started in the Community”. The category is getting a new look and is becoming the new “Community Base”. There you will continue to find all the information you need to get started in the Community, as well as the latest news. In addition to a new look, you can look forward to a few more “icing on the cake”, that will make your start even better! Find out more in the overview of changes.

ℹ️ You can find the (old) category structure under “Show content”. The content of the categories “​​​​​Community News” and “Academy News” remain unchanged! 

🆕 Overview of the Changes

Let's take a look at the exciting new updates:

• New "Community Base" 
    Firstly, the name ‘“Getting started in the Community” will change to 👉‘’Community Base‘’. This change reflects our efforts to provide you with a central hub for all basic information and activities in the Community. In the “Community Base” you will find all the resources you need to quickly find your way around and actively participate in the Community.
  • How-To articles in new splendour
    Want to get started in the Community? With our updated How-Tos in the new “Community Onboarding” category, it's now even easier! What exactly is a badge? How do I keep my profile when I change companies? Our How-To articles will help you answer these and other questions on general Community topics.
  • Let's meet in the "Community Café"?
    Last but not least, we would like to introduce you to our new "Community Café"! This category does exactly what the name promises: A casual exchange with other members. We have introduced this new category so that you can connect on a more personal level instead of just discussing Personio and strategic HR topics. Welcome to the “Community Café” ☕️

🚀 Why All the New Changes?

Our goal is to make your experience in the Community even more intuitive, exciting and helpful. With updated content, a new name and an additional category, we want to ensure that you have the best possible overview and entry point. If you have a wish on how we can make the Community an even better place for exchange and networking, please write @Moe or me at any time.

⏰ When Do They Apply?

All of the above changes will be available to you from 30 July 2024, ca. 17:00pm (CET)

We can't wait to introduce you to the new updates and see your contributions in the Community Café!

Be the first to reply!

Your reply