Skip to main content
News

Starting the new year à la Personio: Celebrate the holiday season and the turn of the year with us! 🎊🎄

• 15 December 2023
  • 1 reply
Starting the new year à la Personio: Celebrate the holiday season and the turn of the year with us! 🎊🎄

✨Hi Community,

From our team to yours we are celebrating the end of 2023 with grace and glam. The festive period around the holidays and the turn of the year gives us the opportunity to review the year and celebrate the start of 2024 together.

As we embark on a voyage to welcome the New Year, let's take the insights from 2023 and carry them forward. Our key resolutions should be to embrace change, foster empathy and drive progress. The essence of HR lies with the employees, the people. Let's unleash their full potential in the coming year and create the foundation for their success.

Keeping this in mind, we have prepared a special message for you from the faces behind Personio - the people! Celebrate with us, enjoy the festive atmosphere as we say goodbye to 2023 together:

Kick off the year by participating in a good cause 🚀

Our End-of-Year Campaign is in full swing! Throughout December and up to and including January 7, you have the opportunity to slide into the new year with us and celebrate the turn of the year.

We're kicking off 2024 with loads of HR knowledge while supporting a good cause! During the initiative, you have the opportunity to solve 7 HR challenges, each for a specific continent. We will donate €5 💰 per comment to the charity Doctors Without Borders.

💫 Share the festive spirit

How will you spend the holidays and the turn of the year? What were some unforgettable moments and highlights of 2023? Let us know, looking forward to your comments!

Best,
Your Personio Voyager Community Team

Taking the opportunity here, I would like to share my gratitude for the amazing team I have been part of this year, so thank you @Melissa, @Selina , @Daniele , @Andrea , @Lena  for always bringing the best and for all the great moments we shared together in 2023. 

Last but not least, it was such a pleasure to meet @JHBEM in real life at HUG London and for e-meeting @Skeku @Suzanne.h and @JustinC <3

For whom are you grateful for this year? 😄

Your reply