Answered

Availability of test Accounts

• 21 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Personio Support Community,

I am contacting you to request information regarding test accounts. Is it possible to create an account in Personio and use it as a test account? Or does Personio have this option?

We would like to have a test area where we can test our changes before implementing them in our original database. Thus, if we implement changes to this account, it should not affect our original database. 

I was thinking to use maybe an inactive account? Do you think this is a good idea? Have anyone tried using this option?

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Kind regards,

Ragid

icon

Best answer by Andrea 22 November 2022, 11:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Ragid Martis,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

The availability of a test account depends on the Success Plan that you have booked within your Personio account. With the Advanced plan, you have one extra test account in which you can trial any configuration among other services. You can find further details about Success plans in the following article:

Having a test account is very useful! Many customers use it to configure their API to integrate their Personio account with other tools or to try other configurations within the Employee roles, for example.

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Andrea,

First of all thank you for the reply.

We have the Enterprise plan, does this plan also include the test account option? If yes, how do we go about setting up this test account?

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Ragid Martis

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Ragid Martis,

Thanks for your response! The Enterprise package regards your Personio account and all functionalities that are available in it. The Success plans differ, since they are related to the kind of service you booked with Personio. To clarify if the Success plan you have at the moment is covering all your needs and to talk about further options, it is best to contact our growth team through Find Answers:

The team will be able to make any changes to your Success plans and share with you any detail related to this topic.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our growth team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with!

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Andrea

Badge +1

Hey all! I was wondering how do I go about creating a test account for Personio? 

Userlevel 5

Hi @Lucv3l

As perviously mentioned by Andrea, the best way to get all the information related to the test accounts is contacting your Growth manager. This dedicated person will be able to assist you better having all the information in regards to your subscription. For that you can click Help in the sidebar menu of your Personio account.

If you’re an Account or Contract Owner, follow these steps to get in touch with one of our teams:

1. Click Contact us under the relevant Personio topic.
  2. Choose if you want us to get back to you by email, phone, or phone with screen sharing.
  3. A contact form will appear. Add a subject, a detailed description, and any relevant screenshots.
  4. Click Send to submit the request.

After submitting your request, you will receive an automatic email confirmation. Our most relevant team will then contact you shortly. For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: The in-product Help area.

I hope this helps! If you need anything else, please let me know! 😃

Wishing you a lovely day ahead! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply