Answered

download documents

• 10 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Dear all,

we have setup the off boarding process and used some of the default settings.

One is for the leaving employee to download all documents from the documents section.

See pic below item 2.

But on the employees documents section I cannot find such a function. 

Does anyone know where I need to look or what setting I need to maybe enable?

Thanks

Marc

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 10 May 2023, 14:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @bruchm 

This feature is only available to each employee and cannot be carried out by others, for example account Administrators. As such the employee will see this option in their Documents tab when they log into their account but it is not visible otherwise even if you impersonate their account.

For your employees to bulk download their documents please have them follow these steps:

1. Go to My profile > Documents.
  2. Next to the search bar, click on the download icon documents-download-export_1en-us?auto=webp&format=png&position=1?t=1683709362319 to download all documents.
  3. Select Create new data export.

As soon as the export is ready, you will receive an email from Personio. This may take a little while, depending on the size of your files. The download will then be available for one week from the date of the export. After that, the file will automatically be deleted, and has to be generated again if needed. Please see this handy article:

👉🏼 Export documents in bulk

I hope this helps and if you have any further queries on the above functionality please let me know! 

All the best, 

Erica

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Erica,

that is great and works for Admins who have that button.

Other employees do not have that button in our setup. >See below screenshot

is that maybe to do with some of the access rights? Do I need to tick the box basically for all document sections to be visible to each employee?

THere must be some sort of restriction.

Cheers

Marc

Your reply