Answered

Employee API: Notice announced not available

• 8 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Dear team, 

again we struggle with your API: We try to get the date when an employee is announcing his churn via the API but it does not exist. 

We get: termination date and last date of work. But not the field that is of interest. Whats up with the API?

Best, 

Friederike

icon

Best answer by FriederikeThies 3 May 2022, 12:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Dear @FriederikeThies,

thank you for the detailed question, we have forwarded it internally.
My colleague Marc and I got the confirmation from our Product Team, that currently it is not possible to pull the attribute "notice announcement" via API. 

The only workaround that comes to my mind would be to set this attribute extra somewhere in the employee profile so that the API can use it as a custom attribute. But this really is a workaround and not convenient to use, so this very much depends on how and what you want to use it for. :) 

Please feel encouraged to post it as an idea in the ideation area. Our Product Team is working on a second API which should also include further improvements, so your feedback definitely is valuable. 

Best Regards,
Lena

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hey Lena, 

that is indeed weird and in my opinion not a new feature or improvement but actually a bug 🙃

When I am able to gather all other date related churn attributes and is (sorry to be so blunt!) nonsense that the one really important date is not available via API. 

My use case is pretty simple: we pull the data via API to our data warehouse Snowflake since the reports we get out of the box are not sufficient. I have already opened several ideas when it comes to retrieving more attributes via the API. So far I do not see a lot of progress there 😅

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Feel free to upvote if you face some kind of similar issue 

Your reply