Answered

Import of the Length of probation (in months)

• 30 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I’m currently gathering the data for the import and questioned myself what the field “Length of probation (in months)” actually means. Is it the length that is written in the contract, for instance 3 months, or is it the left probation in months, like originally an employee had 3 months, but now 2 months are only ahead.

Because in the list of possible data, there is “End of probation period”, but the importer is not accepting it and telling me, that this field has to be a number. So should I write just a 0 or is this the original probation length, even if it already expired.

icon

Best answer by mruscito 31 January 2023, 11:33

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @EliasPeeters !

The preset attribute Length of probation period refers to the total amount of months for which the employee is in probation. If you are doing an import for employees whose hire dates are past, there is no need to calculate how many months are left of their probation. Just upload the total number of months, and the system will calculate the probation period based on the hire date.

However, there seems to be a problem with the field Length of probation in the template provided in our Helpcentre article. It seems that none of the options listed are working, and for this reason I cannot confirm what is meant by End of probation period.

I will bring this to the attention of the relevant team, however in the meantime I would ask that you open a query with our Support Team via Find Answers so that we can take a deeper look into this issue, and see if we can provide you with a workaround for your company’s needs.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! 🙏🏼

Your reply