Answered

Org Chart - concurrent role

• 12 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Dear All,

I have a question regarding Org Chart. Is it possible to assign two concurrent roles for one Manager who is being a Supervisor for two different Organizations/Divisions/Teams (sometimes those Teams can be located in different countries too).

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 15 May 2023, 18:40

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

​​​​Hi @Tiana 

Thank you for reaching out to the community with your question! Yes 1 Supervisor can be the Supervisor of two different teams at the same time within Personio. The Org. Chart is linked to what we have setup as Supervisor in each employee profile.

Please have in mind that each employee can only have 1 Supervisor assigned to them in their profile.

Thanks once again and have a great day!

Best,

Sofia

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Sofia,

Thank you very much for your answer. 

Would you know if is only visible in the org.chart  after assignment or can you judge somehow from the Supervisor´s profile that he/she is responsible for two teams? I am asking because I also wonder if we can have it visible in some report (also, if we can split 1 FTE to have it assigned to both teams as a Supervisor 50/50, for example, etc.).

Thank you!

Userlevel 5

Hi @Tiana 

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately a Supervisor cannot belong to two departments at the same time, but can be the Supervisor of employees of whom some of them belong to a different department or teams. With an FTE report the Supervisor can only belong to 1 department.

In the Org. Chart it will display like this:

If you would like to share a suggestion of improvement regarding the tool, please make sure to first search for it in our ideation area and to vote for it. In case you don’t find any idea that describes your need, you can always post a new idea:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us.

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Tiana,

Adding up to what Sofia answered, another user posted an idea already, describing the topic you mention in your post:

Make sure to vote for it to be informed in case we have news for it!

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Andrea,

Just voted. Thank you for mentioning :-)

Kind regards,

Tiana

Your reply