Answered

Allow managers to view pending signatures in workflow hub

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

As an Administrator I can see pending signature on the workflow hub. Is there a way to allow certain manager to also be able to access this so they can see who has a pending signature?

icon

Best answer by Annlisa 20 March 2023, 10:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @lisaamoroso 😊,

The Workflow Hub and its widgets are only visible to Administrators and employees with View rights to the Workflow overview section. However, the Active Signature feature is only visible to Administrators.

You can find further information here.

Since it would not be possible for all other employees to see the Pending signature requests in the Workflow hub, what you can do if you haven’t done it yet, is to grant View-All and Edit-All Access rights to the different Document categories (Settings>Employee roles>Managers>Access rights>Document) in order for the Managers to be able to view the Signature requests status in the Employees Document tab.

I understand that this would not give an overview of all the pending Signature requests, for this reason, I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. 😍🙌🏼 This way, other users will be able to vote for it and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.

I hope this will clarify.

Best, 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

Thanks for your response, we do have the ability to see if a signature is pending withing the document tab of each individual employee, but this is not efficient when we have multiple documents out there requesting signatures. It is much more efficient to be able to view all signatures pending on the workflow hub page. Hopefully Personio will agree.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @lisaamoroso

If you would like to have the possibility for other employees to view the Pending signatures in the Workflow hub (not Administrators nor employees with View rights to the Workflow overview section), since this is a current Product Limitation, I would invite you once again to share you idea into our ideation area if you haven’t done it yet. 😊

I would like to thank you for your feedback and wishing you a lovely day.

Best,

Anna Lisa

Your reply