Answered

Employee list Columns and Filters not visible/available

• 26 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone,

Stupid question, I have the same type of Personio profile as my colleague, but for some reason when I try to create a “Employ list” view with the same columns as she has, some filters are not available to me.

For instance, I can add the columnof “starting date” or “hiring date” to my columns and someone with the same profile type as me can do it. What are we doing wrong?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 28 October 2022, 10:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @joana.correia,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

I have a small question in this case: Are you and/ or your colleague administrators of Personio? I am asking this, since depending on the access rights you have been granted with, you are able to add certain columns to the employee list. Nevertheless, if you are both admins, you should be able to add all possible columns. If you are not sure about what an admin role is, you can visit this help center article.

Thank you in advance for your answer!

Best,

Andrea

Hello Andrea,

Thanks for the quick reply! Well, the fact is, neither my colleague or me are administrators of Personio, but we do have the same access rights. I’ve reached out to my colleague who is the administrator of Personio in our company and he also does not understand why we don’t “see” the same thing.

Best,

Joana 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @joana.correia,

Thank you very much for your quick answer as well :). If you and your colleague have the same access rights, then you should be able to see the same columns indeed. In this case, I would suggest your admin to contact my colleagues for the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the access rights again together with them and determine if this might be a system error.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely weekend!

Best,

Andrea

Your reply