Answered

Is it possible for next level managers to view performance notes of any employee that falls under them on the org chart

• 25 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Is it possible that a manager can see the performance notes of any employee under them even if it is not their direct report?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 26 May 2023, 12:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @lisaamoroso

At the moment Supervisors can only see Performance notes about their direct reports, it is not possible at the moment to see this for any of their indirect reports. 

This would be some great feedback to the product team as a functionality you would like to see in the product. 

I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area where our product team are able to review ideas for new functionality. They can then potentially include them in future updates to the softwares functionality. 

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I have included a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area: 

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?
  • Why? What would be the added value for you? 
  • How are you solving it right now? 

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it showing the demand for this functionality! 

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us and I hope you have a lovely weekend 🙌🏽

All the best, 

Erica

Your reply