Answered

Reminders / Notifications in Personio

• 30 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have been investigation the reminders / notifications available in Personio. I have noticed that there’s a limited list of items you can choose reminders over. I happened to add one new attribute to the Employment information section which is now also available in the reminders list. What other sections are linked to the reminders since I’d need to create some custom reminders if possible?

Also, why can’t we currently create reminders or notification about anything you choose? We have a need for this due to some of our international payroll / expense reporting softwares not having an integration possibilities with Personio. For example now all edits the employee does in employee data sections needs to have approval workflow just so the Finance team and HR team would get notified of any bank account changes made. 

Thanks! :)  

icon

Best answer by Andrea 31 August 2022, 17:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

We would welcome a notification if someone cancels their annual leave and the line manager approves it.  We don’t seem to be able to monitor this within HR.  Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Susanna from Nosto and @SalC,

First: welcome to the Community Susanna 🥳. We are thrilled to see you here!

To the question regarding which Attributes can be used for Reminders: the condition for this, is that Attributes are the type Date:

This way, the system can use the saved date in the Attribute within the Employee profile to generate a Reminder.

On the moment, these Attributes are the only data that can generate a Reminder. 

I would like to encourage you to post the functionality for other kind of Reminders as a suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team. 

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area: 

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you? 

• How are you solving it right now? 

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public. If we ever need more data from you, we will contact you by mail or by direct message in the community platform. 

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽. Please don’t hesitate to ask me any further question you might have about this topic. 

Best,

Andrea

P.S. Have you checked out our customer events for September? Live User Group Meetings, Product Updates and many more 🥂. Check the details and register 👉🏼 here.

Your reply