💬 Community Discussions

• 1 November 2023
  • 11 replies
💬 Community Discussions
Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Community! 

👋🏻

It’s Wednesday,(🎉) and since the second coffee has already kicked off, let’s also kick off a conversation.

☕️

🩵 Which part of your job do you enjoy the most as an HR professional?

☺️ Personally, even though I am not a HR professional, I truly enjoy learning about HR processes. Thank you @Skeku for your inspiring comment here 🫶🏻

Looking forward to your answers!

Linda

11 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

Working in TA, for me the best part is when you know you have helped someone and their family secure their dream role.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Thank you for sharing that @JustinC ! :)

That’s is truly inspiring! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

For me, its the admin part. Keeping things organized, managing records and making sure everything runs super smoothly

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

That sounds great @Skeku! :)

I imagine that must be very rewarding and satisfying.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

On the other hand, I am curious, do you have any icks? 🤔

Things that are really deal breakers for you?

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi everyone! I work in recruiting and for me what I enjoy the most is bringing great people into the business and seeing them have an impact and develop 😁

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Great to hear that @Suzanne.h  :) Thanks so much for sharing your perspective! Is there any specific aspect of that process that you really find fulfilling? 

Would also love to hear others perspective here, @JHBEM , @xtine08  how about you? :) 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@Linda23 definitely! For me its super fulfilling when having an initial call with a candidate and uncovering that they could be a perfect fit for the role. Then being able to build up a relationship with them throughout the process and eventually seeing them be super successful when they join! 🙌

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I love this @Suzanne.h  thanks for sharing :))

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I have my mantra..

SEE People:

Support
Enable
Empower

People

If I feel that I’ve managed to that - that’s when I get a Buzz!

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey @JHBEM I truly love your approach and perspective on this! Is there any of these three aspects that you have invested the most? :) 

Your reply