Answered

Change Onboarding step status

• 21 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Dear community,

I’m struggling with the status of our onboarding steps. I changed one step into “done” , which was wrong, and would like to discard this change since I sill need to upload a document for it. 

I’m working as HR Manager and should have all admin rights within Personio.

Unfortunaltey I noticed, that I’m not able to change the status of any step when the employee is in responsible for doing the task. Even if it’s my own task.

If “HR Team” or “IT Team” is set as the responsible person, I can change the status to “Undone”.

I tried to click on the green button on the right side, but I only can choose between “Done” and “Skip” (our system works in german, that’s why it looks different).

Do you know how to set the status of the onboarding tasks to “Undone”?

Pop Up after klicking on the lowest green button.

Thanks guys! :)

icon

Best answer by mruscito 27 March 2023, 10:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Lea-Kim !

You are correct: if there an Onboarding task that is assigned to a specific person (the employee or the supervisor), then the option Pending is not available when you click into the coloured status button of the task. Pending is only an option when the task is assigned to an onboarding group (such as HR Team, IT Team, etc.). However,  will double-check with our Product Team if the template is supposed to operate in this way.

As a temporary solution for your issue, you can unassign the onboarding template from the employee’s profile and reassign it.

🚨However, this will remove any data that was added to the employee’s profile via the Onboarding tab. It will also erase any progress made on the employee’s template, so that when you reassign it all of the tasks will show as not completed.🚨 This is only a viable option if you’ve only completed one or two of the steps and you don’t mind re-doing them. 

Do let me know if you have further questions or concerns!

Megan

Your reply