Answered

Create onboarding tasks for existing employees

• 8 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi all

I have added all the existing employees to the directory, but before inviting them to Personio, I need to make sure they complete some tasks, such as uploading profile picture

Will it work if I create an onboarding template ad-hoc?

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by Andrea 9 September 2022, 09:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @TONYPISA , 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. 

In order for your employees to be able to add profile pictures or any information to their employee profile, they need to be able to log in into their Personio account. To log in, they need to click on the link of the invitation email. Therefore, your employees will not be able to add any information in their account, if you don’t send them the invitation email first.

As soon as you send them the invitation email, you can assign them an Onboarding Template, for them to complete the tasks you added.

If you need further details about how to create Onboarding Templates, you can visit the following help center articles:

→ Creating On- and Offboarding Workflows

→ Assigning and Managing Onboarding Templates

Please let me know if this information was helpful, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

If you have any questions about Personio or ideas to share with the Community, feel free to create a new topic anytime. We are always listening 😊.

I wish you an amazing day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

P.S. Have you checked out our customer events in September? Live User Group Meetings, Product Updates and many more 🥂. Check the details and register 👉🏼 here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hello @TONYPISA 

I hope you’re well!

Just checking in, since the question is not marked “answered”. Is this matter resolved? if that’s the case, just give us a hint (by liking, answering, or marking the above reply as “best answer”)

If you have any other question, of course go ahead and let us know in a comment :)

Happy weekend, 🤗
Daniele

Your reply