Answered

Exit interview

• 23 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Is there a way to create an exit interview process in offboarding? Or is anyone using an interactive exit interview form on personio?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 13 September 2022, 16:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @lisaamoroso,

Thank you for sharing this question in the Community! I am happy to support you with this question.

There is no functionality in Personio to trigger an interview process for offboarding. Nevertheless, you can create an interview form as well as To-dos for the persons involved within your Offboarding steps. The only thing missing would be creating an event for the employees involved, which you can create by adding a Reminder -Workflow for the Attribute Termination date, for example. 

With this setting, you would make sure:

• Your employees are reminded about the exit interview and will see it in their Events Calendar in Personio
  • Your employees will have the Interview form within their Offboarding tab and will be able to fill it out during this process

I share with you some helpful help center articles about these topics:

→ Create Reminder Workflows

→ Creating On- and Offboarding Workflows

Please let me know if this information is helpful, or if I can support you any further with this topic!

I wish you a lovely afternoon ☀️.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi, You say we can create an exit interview form? Would this have to be uploaded as a document template? Does personio have a generic example?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @lisaamoroso,

Exactly, you can create an exit interview form as an Offboarding Step. This can be uploaded as a document for download for your employees to fill in, or as other item type:

Settings > Workflows > On- / Offboarding > Offboarding steps

We don’t have any generic example for exit interviews exactly, but you can see some best practices for offboarding templates in our help center:

→ Best Practice: Offboarding Templates and Steps

Let me know if you have any further question!

Best,

Andrea

P.S. Have you checked out our customer events in September? Live User Group Meetings, Product Updates and many more 🥂. Check the details and register 👉🏼 here.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Oh I see, we were thinking of something more interactive like the performance reviews so that we don’t have to upload and download documents.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @lisaamoroso,

Ok, I understand. This process might be enabled with the improved functionality for Workflows. Our product team is planning to enable more flexibility within the Workflow feature, in order for customers to create processes more aligned with their needs.

Make sure to vote for the following idea to be informed about the release of our Custom Workflows:

Contact me in case you need to clarify any other question 😊.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply