Answered

How to approve when an employee updates their personal info.

• 24 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I have full access to our Personio system now. When some of the employee’s update their personal info, it goes for approval to our previous HR Manager who is on study leave and not me. 

How do I change this, so I am the one who is approving the changes and that I automatically receive notifications?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 28 November 2022, 08:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Enida,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

The approvals for absences, attendance, and employee data are configured in Settings > Workflows > Approvals. Make sure to adjust all information necessary in this part of your account to receive any approval request. 

If you are starting up with your Personio experience, I highly recommend undertaking our In-App tours and taking a look at the first steps in our help center:

→ Interactive in-app tours

→ Getting started with Personio

Alternatively, you can book a training with our professional services team. You can ask our growth team for prices and more details through Find Answers.

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply