Answered

Microsoft Azure AD authentication failure

• 17 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi,
I have been following the set-up guide here on how to integrate the IAM tool Azure AD with Personio.
Personio is not functioning properly and keeps failing to authenticate the Tenant ID from Azure AD.
I keep getting the message "Only Global Administrator admin are able to configure this integration" despite being a global admin and accepting the permission request (see screenshot). 

What is causing this failure?

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 18 April 2023, 16:35

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @DeezDayz 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

My first thoughts on this is are there any differences in the details such as your email entered in Azure AD and Personio. It seems that it is not recognising you as the Global Administrator for some reason. Also if there is another Global Administrator, could you please have them try this step to see if it works. If the problem continues, then I would have your Account Owner contact our support team on this matter. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Best,

Conor

Hi Conor,
I have tried this with 2 global admins but have had the same result. I’m wondering if there needs to be some sort of cache clearing required on Personio maybe. Not sure. I have had my account manager contact support but had not had any response back. 😔

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @DeezDayz 

In this case, I would kindly ask that you await the reply back from our support team. It seems there needs to be an investigation done by our Integrations team on this issue. 

In the meantime, if any other questions you have pop up please let me know.

Best,

Conor

@DeezDayz , are you still having this issue, or was it somehow solved? If it’s solved, do you know how?

We, and others are having the same issue - another post here:
Azure AD Unable to verify the authentication | Personio Community

Your reply