Answered

not receiving notifications via email probation

• 9 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Does anyone else have problems receiving notifications via email? We have had 2 new employees that we did not receive the reminder for their probation end? I’ve checked settings and it seems to be correct. Also, is there a way to set up a reminder from the performance cycle?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 13 September 2022, 13:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @lisaamoroso,

Thank you very much as always for your post in the community 😊.

There has not been any system error or similar that affects the Reminder functionality. Hence, you should receive all notifications related to this feature. In order to check your settings and prove if the configuration is correct, or if this might be an error in your account, I would recommend you to contact our support team through Find AnswersThe team can undertake a screen meet session with you (provided you are registered as Account Owner in your Personio account) and analyze why you did not receive an email notification for the Reminders you mentioned. 

Regarding Reminders for the Performance Cycle: 

On the moment, the following reminders are triggered for this functionality: 

*Screenshot from this help center article.

For a Performance Cycle, reviewers will also receive a reminder via email one day before the review is due for submission if you set up a due date. 

Please let me know if this information is useful, or if there is anything else I can support you with!

Greetings from Munich,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hello @lisaamoroso,

Just checking in, since this question is still marked open: were you able to solve this matter or do you still have any follow-up questions?
If you would like additional support, please let us know in a comment below. 🤗

Best,
Daniele

Your reply